Toning the arms is sometimes overlooked. For a lot of us, we focus mainly on abs and booty and forget about them completely. We say it’s time to give them the justice and love they deserve! Your tank tops will thank you later.
You don’t need a gym to work your arms. We created a quick and easy workout with minimal equipment to get sexy arms in just 10 minutes! All you’ll need is a bench and a kettle bell. You can even turn this into a lunch break workout by using your office chair as your bench and a book as your weight. You can do this workout by itself or add it on to a 30-Day Challenge.
Complete 10 reps of each and the full circuit 4 times.
- On any given ledge, the shorter the harder, find yourself in push-up position.
- Bend your elbows back bringing your chest to the ledge.
- On the same ledge, angle your body out, keeping your arms shoulder width apart.
- Bend your elbows back to lower your bum toward the ground. Be sure to rely on just your arm muscles to take you up and down, keeping the legs neutral.
Kettlebell Front Fly
- Start seated, holding the kettlebell with both hands through your legs. This can be done on many different objects, including a bench or stability ball, as long as the height of it leaves your knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Keeping your back straight and weight in heels, lift the kettlebell until it is parallel with the ground.
Kettlebell Tricep Extension
- Seated on the same surface, bring the kettlebell behind your head with both hands.
- Fully extend your arms, keeping them aligned with your ears, bringing the kettlebell over your head.
Round one is finished, time for three more. You got this!
Show off your guns and post some feedback with #Fitnessgoals